Join us for a free information session on April 25, 2015, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm. Session will be held in The Center for Hospitality and Culinary Studies state-of-the-art classroom, located in the Science and Technology building, ST-035.
Light lunch will be served and all of your questions will be addressed.
RSVP or questions, contact CHCS Director, Vinnie Rege at email@example.com or 443-518-4469.
The Center for Hospitality and Culinary Studies will evolve into a premier resource and learning center for students and current professionals. This program will server students and the industry workforce by providing high-quality academic courses and programs appropriate to hospitality needs; state-of-the-art learning facilities; high quality; real-life experience for students, and professionally qualified and experienced faculty to guide students to achieve their goals.
The Center for Hospitality and Culinary Studies will be a preferred educational choice in the State of Maryland. The program will be regarded as current, forward-looking, high quality, accessible to and supportive of students, open to change and productive of quality graduates.
The faculty, staff, and administrators of Howard Community College and the Center for Hospitality and Culinary Studies embrace the following values:
- We strive to deliver educational programs that are reflective of strong academic and experiential components.
- We provide supportive and ample student services to assist students in achieving their educational and career goals.
- We ensure there is sufficient variety in offerings to serve diverse students who seek new careers, change of careers, or explorative personal opportunities.
- We believe that state-of-the-art facilities, both theoretical and experiential, are necessary to support learning.
- We believe that career programs need to have existing processes to provide ongoing input by the professional community.
Explore the Center for Hospitality & Culinary Studies at HCC: