1. Melt the chocolate and butter together in a double boiler
2. Sift the powdered sugar over the hot chocolate mix
3. Blend the eggs and the yolks together in kitchen aid for 5 min. and add into the
4. Sift the flour & salt and add to the chocolate mix
5. Spray 14-16 aluminum cups with shortening spray and pour the preparation into
6. Bake at 400 degrees for7-9 mins.
7. Unmold and serve, garnish with powdered sugar or fresh raspberries
*This dessert is designed to be served promptly from the oven, depending on the strength of your oven the actual baking time will vary, check at 7 minutes- the center should not be firm/set.
* If bittersweet chocolate is not available then you can substitute 50% unsweetened and 50% semisweet.