|"Through dedication, commitment, the Pathway Scholarship, and incredible support from professors and staff, I have nearly achieved part one of my educational journey." - Josh, environmental science|
Howard Community College has established the Pathway Scholarship, a need-based scholarship program designed to help Howard County students afford college and attain their own pathway to success.
Thanks to the generous support of Howard County government, the Pathway Scholarship serves a wide range of students, including:
- High school students dually enrolled at Howard Community College
- Recent high school graduates
- Adult learners taking credit courses
- Students with at least 15 credits remaining to finish their associate degree
|Learn how the Pathway Scholarship is making college more affordable for students like Danielle in this article from the Baltimore Sun.|
|With the Pathway Scholarship, Stacie can pursue her dream of becoming a pediatric nurse and helping kids around the world. Read more about Stacie's story. |
How to Apply
Interested in applying for the Pathway Scholarship? Take these steps:
1. Be a Howard County resident.
2. Apply to or currently attend Howard Community College.
3. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), except for dually enrolled high school students. Dually enrolled high school students who need financial support should speak to their high school guidance counselor or HCC admissions counselor.
As a need-based scholarship, interested students must complete the FAFSA to determine eligibility for this program, other scholarship opportunities and federally funded programs.
For further assistance, please contact email@example.com.