Skip Navigation

Only plant operations employees are authorized to change, modify, install locks, and duplicate keys for all campus buildings.  To request a lock change, a work order must be submitted to plant operations.  Upon receipt of the request, plant operations will decide the outcome and will notify the requester.  Locks and keys requiring service or replacement due to normal wear and tear will be replaced at no charge.  (See college procedure 63.09.05 – Keys/Access Cards for additional information on keys and access cards for employees.)

Policy Manual Review/Revision:  10/14/11