Mediation & Conflict Resolution Center
Peaceful resolution of conflict
An outstanding resource for HCC and the surrounding community, the Mediation & Conflict Resolution Center (MCRC) provides conflict resolution services, mediation, restorative practices, education and training. With the help of 200 volunteer mediators, we are able to serve anyone who lives, works, or attends school in Howard County. Based at Howard Community College, MCRC is a state leader in restorative practices and restorative practice education.
What are MCRC's services?
- Mediation, Restorative Practices, and other Conflict Resolution Processes
- Training, Education, and Professional Development
- Community and Schools Skills-Building Workshops
Who is eligible?
- The Howard County community (anyone who lives, works, or goes to school in Howard County)
- Community partners (Howard County Public School System, Howard County Police Department, Howard County Detention Center, Department of Juvenile Services)
- Howard Community College (students, faculty, staff and their teams)
What is the cost?
- All direct services are free. Donations are welcome.
- Specialized conflict resolution workshops or presentations have a minimum $100 donation to MCRC.