MCRC Comes to You!
The following workshops are led by MCRC trained volunteers, and are tailored to meet the needs of various Howard County area groups. To request a workshop, please contact Kathy Rockefeller at KathyRockefeller@howardcc.edu or 443-518-4360.
- Body Language 101
- How to Deal with Difficult People
- Why "Looking Out for Number One" Doesn't Work
- This is Your Brain on Conflict
- What Does "Dis" Mean to YOU?
- Ten Tips for Managing Conflict
- What is Your Conflict Management Style?
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace
- Compassionate Listening
- On Being a Restorative Person
- Embracing Diversity and Making it Work for You
- EQ: What is Your Emotional Age?
- Moving Forward: Getting Unstuck and Back on Track
Workshops for Targeted Audiences:
- Reach Who You Teach: Classroom Empowerment Through Conflict Resolution
- Out with the Old - In with the New: Working with Youth in Conflict
- Using Conflict Resolution Strategies to Prevent Small Conflicts from Escalating
- Are You In Your Right Brain?
- "Be Your Best" Athlete
- Coaching Conflict - Help your Athletes Avoid Red Cards