Horowitz Center Box Office
Horowitz Center Box Office
Grand Hall of Horowitz Center
Howard Community College
10901 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044
- Checks made out to HCC;
- Credit Cards - Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.
- Tuesday–Friday: Noon–6 p.m.
- Saturday - Monday: Closed
PLEASE NOTE: When ticketed events occur outside the regular business hours, the box office will open 90 minutes prior to start time.
Purchase tickets by phone or in person
Ticket may be purchased during normal operating hours. All sales are final. The Horowitz Center Box office does not issue refunds. All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
The Horowitz Center Box Office uses OvationTix as the online ticketing solution. In order to purchase tickets online, patrons are required to create an OvationTix username and password prior to purchase. However, no username or password is needed to view event availability. OvationTix allows patrons to purchase single tickets to upcoming events in real time. In addition, patron receive their seats on a best available basis up to three hours prior to show time.
PLEASE NOTE: Each online ticket order includes a $3 per ticket convenience fee. Patrons may purchase tickets in person or by phone to avoid this convenience fee.
- Discount Ticket information
- Ticket Exchange information
- Ticket Exchange Form (PDF)
- Patron Information (Late seating, lost and found, inclement weather, etc)
- On the first level of the West Parking Garage.
- Along Campus drive on the South side of Horowitz - Visual and Performing Arts Center.
- Behind the Horowitz Visual and Performing Arts Center by the trailer classrooms.
- In Lot E adjacent to the Rouse Company Foundation building.
- In Lot A adjacent to Duncan Hall
- In Lot K outside Clark Library.
For Patrons with Hearing, Visual Impairments and Mobility Impairments
Patrons using wheelchairs, canes, crutches, or walkers may request special seating when ordering tickets. Requests for special seating should be made a minimal of 24 hours prior to arrival so that we can reserve special seating. Requests can be made by phone at 443-518-1500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, hearing devices are available at the box office.
Refreshments: Light snacks and beverages may be sold either before the start of the performance or during intermission, depending on the production. Food and drink are not allowed in any Horowitz Center performance venue.
Horowitz Center Gift Cards
Gift Cards are always a perfect fit for that special someone. Horowitz Center Gift Cards are available in any amount (minimum $10). More information...