Horowitz Center Gift Cards
With the holidays around the corner, give your loved ones the gift of the arts. Gift Cards are always a perfect fit for that special someone. Horowitz Center Gift Cards are available in any amount (minimum $10). Horowitz Center Gift Cards can be used to purchase tickets for Rep Stage, The Arts Collective, and the HCC Music Concert Series.
- Gift cards can be personalized with a special message.
- Choose a delivery method: Email or Print
- Gift Cards can even be redeemed online.
Gift Card Information
To redeem your Howard Community College Gift Card:
- Visit here and sign on to access your Account.
- Click Apply to account and enter the Claim Code when prompted.
- Gift card funds are applied automatically to eligible orders during the checkout process.
- You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with another payment method. Your gift card claim code may also be entered when prompted during checkout.
- Phone Number: 443-518-1500
- Email: email@example.com
- Horowitz Center calendar of events: http://www.howardcc.edu/Visitors/horowitzcenter/calendar/calendar.html
Terms and Conditions:
Gift cards must be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products. This does not include the purchase of another gift card. Purchases are deducted from the Gift Card balance. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient`s Gift Card account when redeemed. If an order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method. Howard Community College may provide Gift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of the Gift Cards that they purchase.
To view Gift Card balances, visit "Your Account" on https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/registergc/32275.
- Gift Cards may not be redeemed for the purchase of products from other OvationTix clients.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Gift cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except in the extent required by law. Unused gift card balances may not be transferred.
- Gift card balances cannot be applied to prior purchases.