Methods of Exchange
| IN-PERSON:||Visit the box office during normal weekday hours.|
|MAIL:||Send your tickets to the Horowitz Center Box Office,|
10901 Little Patuxent Parkway, Columbia, MD 21044.
- daytime and/or evening phone numbers, and
- the date/time of the performance of your choice.
|FAX:|| Tear your tickets in half, photo copy/scan them, and then fax the torn tickets to 443-518-4467. Again, include the same information as noted above (see MAIL).|
|EMAIL:||Tear your tickets in half, then scan or take a digital photo of the tickets. Email the image of the torn tickets to email@example.com and include the information as noted above (See MAIL)|
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Cash, Checks made out to HCC, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER AND AMERICAN EXPRESS
- No Refunds
- Tickets may be exchanged in advance for another performance of the same event. However, once the date on your ticket has expired, it is no longer valid for exchange purposes. No exchanges are offered in the final hour before show time.
- All ticket exchanges are subject to seating availability. Call the Box Office for ticket availability.
- The Box Office is not responsible if exchange tickets sent via mail or fax are not received. Call to confirm!
- Online Tickets are available for Rep Stage, the Arts Collective and HCC Music Department events.
- All tickets purchased online within 2 weeks of the production will be held at the Box Office to be picked up the day of the show. All student tickets purchased online will need to show a valid student I.D. (or printed course schedule) in order to pick up the tickets at will-call. If the date you wish to attend is not available online, please call the Box Office for availability, because that date might be close to sold out.
Latecomers to Performance Events
LATECOMERS are seated at the management’s discretion at a point in the performance and in a seat that will be least distracting to the actors and other patrons in the theatre. The late seating points are different for each production and each venue. In some cases, there may not be any late seating points for a given production or you may have to wait until intermission to be seating. Please allow adequate time to arrive, park and be seated. On weekday evenings when classes are in session, we suggest that patrons arrive 30-40 minutes prior to showtime.