Horowitz Center Box Office- Exchange Information
Methods of Exchange
|IN-PERSON:||Visit the box office during normal weekday hours.|
|MAIL:||Send your tickets to the Horowitz Center Box Office,|
10901 Little Patuxent Parkway, Columbia, MD 21044.
Include your: name, address,
daytime and/or evening phone numbers, and the date/time of the performance of your choice.
|FAX:||Tear your tickets in half, photo copy/scan them, and then fax the torn tickets to 443-518-4467. Again, include the same information as noted above (see MAIL).|
Tear your tickets in half, then scan or take a digital photo of the tickets. Email the image of the torn tickets to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the information as noted above (See MAIL)
Patrons can check ticket availability in two ways.
- Call the Horowitz Center Box Office during normal business hours.
- Visiting our online ticket sales page and selecting a specific date and time. Performances that are sold out will have a note indicating the "sold out" status. Otherwise, patrons can assume that tickets are still available.
- Forms of Payment Accepted:
- Checks made out to Howard Community College,
- VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER AND AMERICAN EXPRESS
- No Refunds - ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Some Horowitz Center events offer discount pricing to seniors (60 years old and older), active military with ID, HCC staff and faculty with ID, and HCC students with a current student ID. If you choose this pricing, your tickets will be held at will call. If ID is not presented at pick up, you will have to upgrade to the full ticket price and pay the difference. If you do not see discount pricing for a specific event, then discount pricing is not available.
- Tickets may be exchanged in advance for another performance of the same event. However, once the date on your ticket has expired, it is no longer valid for exchange purposes. No exchanges are offered in the final hour before show time.
- All ticket exchanges are subject to seating availability. Call the Box Office for ticket availability.
- The Box Office is not responsible if exchange tickets sent via mail or fax are not received. Call to confirm!