The Horowitz Center Box office sells tickets for The Arts Collective, HCC Music Department and Rep Stage. Tickets may be purchased in person, by phone or online. For ticket information for Columbia Film Society or the Candlelight Concert Society, visit our Partner Organization page.
Purchase tickets by phone or in person
Ticket may be purchased during normal operating hours. The Box Office accepts cash, checks made out to HCC, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER AND AMERICAN EXPRESS.
Tuesday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Wednesday - Friday: 12:00pm - 8:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Sunday-Monday: Closed (The box office is open on Sunday & Mondays only if there are ticketed events on those days)
Performance days: 90 minutes prior to showtimes
Phone Number: 443-518-1500 (ext. 0)
The Horowitz Center Box Office uses OvationTix as the online ticketing solution. OvationTix allows patrons to purchase single tickets to upcoming events in real time. In addtion, patron receive their seats on a best available basis up to two hours prior to show time.
- In order to purchase tickets online, patrons are required to create an OvationTix username and password prior to purchase. However, no username or password is needed to view event availability.
- Each transaction includes a $3 per ticket convenience fee.
- Some promotional offers such as the Entertainment coupons can not be redeemed through OvationTix. Please call the Horowitz Center Box Office to redeem any coupons or promotional offers.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds.
Notes to Patrons:
- Some Horowitz Center events offer discount pricing to seniors (60 years old and older), active military with ID, HCC staff and faculty with ID, and HCC students with a current student ID. If you choose this pricing, your tickets will be held at will call. If ID is not presented at pick up, you will have to upgrade to the full ticket price and pay the difference. If you do not see discount pricing for a specific event, then discount pricing is not available.
- Tickets purchased online fewer than 14 days before the schedule performance will be held at will call.
- After your online purchase is complete, you will receive an email confirmation with a breakdown of your tickets and convenience fees.
Click here to purchase tickets online
** PLEASE NOTE: For the protection of your credit card data, the Horowitz Center Box Office does not accept payments sent via email, nor will we request credit card data by email.