- In order to purchase tickets online, patrons are required to create an OvationTix username and password prior to purchase. However, no username or password is needed to view event availability.
- Each online transaction includes a $3 per ticket convenience fee. Tickets purchased by phone or in person are not subject to convenience fees.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds.
Box Office Information
Purchase tickets by phone or in person. Ticket may be purchased during normal operating hours. The Horowitz Center Box Office accepts cash, checks made out to HCC, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER AND AMERICAN EXPRESS.
Tuesday- Friday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Saturday, Sunday, and Monday: Closed (The box office is open on Saturday, Sunday & Mondays only if there are ticketed events on those days)
Performance days: 90 minutes prior to showtimes Phone Number: 443-518-1500 (ext. 0)
Notes to Patrons:
- Some Horowitz Center events offer discount pricing to seniors (60 years old and older), active military with ID, HCC staff and faculty with ID, and HCC students with a current student ID. If you choose this pricing, your tickets will be held at will call. If ID is not presented at pick up, you will have to upgrade to the full ticket price and pay the difference. If you do not see discount pricing for a specific event, then discount pricing is not available.
- Tickets purchased online fewer than 14 days before the schedule performance will be held at will call.
- After your online purchase is complete, you will receive an email confirmation with a breakdown of your tickets and convenience fees.